Medact Member Groups are at the heart of Medact’s activities.
Issue Groups drive our work on particular issues; Local Groups provide an opportunity for members to meet and work with others who care about peace, social justice, human rights and the environment.
Starting a Medact group
Some things we can do to support you if you want to start a group:
- We can provide you with Medact publications, membership leaflets, posters and other materials
- Arrange speakers from the Medact office or other Medact groups, depending on the topic
- Send you an introductory presentation about Medact that you can use
- Send invitations to your first meeting to people in your area who might be interested in coming
- Raise awareness about your group on our website and through social media
- Share ideas and experiences from other Medact groups