Medact Member Groups are at the heart of our work.
Issue Groups drive our work on particular issues; Local Groups provide an opportunity for members to meet and work with others who care about peace, social justice, human rights and the environment.
Find your nearest group or one working on issues you care about below ─ sign up to hear from them on their group page or check the calendar for upcoming meetings.
Starting a Medact group
Some things we can do to support you if you want to start a group:
- We can provide you with Medact publications, membership leaflets, posters and other materials
- Arrange speakers from the Medact office or other Medact groups, depending on the topic
- Send you an introductory presentation about Medact that you can use
- Send invitations to your first meeting to people in your area who might be interested in coming
- Raise awareness about your group on our website and through social media
- Share ideas and experiences from other Medact groups