Become a Medact Member
Be part of a growing, progressive health movement
A Medact Member is a health professional who shares our values. This includes clinicians, nurses and public health practitioners, as well as economists, health journalists and social scientists who work in the field of health.
By joining, you’ll become part of a wider like-minded and progressive community. Your vital financial contribution will strengthen Medact’s impact by directly supporting the research, campaigns and events we undertake together.
Now more than ever, the health community must unite and advocate for a safer, better and fairer world. Together, we can harness our voice and expertise to put health at the heart of today’s most pressing issues.
To join now, please select which apply to you:
Medact Members can also:
- Influence the direction of Medact by electing or standing as one of its Trustees
- Access our exciting events and networks through discounted tickets
- Hear from leading experts working with Medact on important issues
- Participate in or establish a local Medact group that takes our campaigns further
- Receive 2 years online access to the Medact-affiliated academic journal Medicine, Conflict and Survival