Become a Medact Member
Be part of our progressive health movement
If you work in health and share our values, we hope you will consider joining Medact as a member. Members include clinicians, nurses and public health practitioners, as well as economists, health journalists and social scientists who work in health.
By joining, you’ll become part of a wider like-minded and progressive community. Your vital financial contribution will strengthen Medact’s impact by directly supporting the research, campaigns and events we undertake together.
Now more than ever, the health community must unite and advocate for a safer, better and fairer world. Together, we can harness our voice and expertise to put health at the heart of today’s most pressing issues.
Medact Members can:
- Access our exciting events and networks through discounted tickets
- Hear from leading experts working with Medact on important issues
- Participate in or establish a local Medact group that takes our campaigns further
- Influence the direction of Medact by electing or standing as one of its Trustees
- Receive 2 years online access to the Medact-affiliated academic journal Medicine, Conflict and Survival