Please respect the following guidelines when commenting on any content on this website:
- Medact expects a level of respect between users, and recognition of any privilege users may have.
- Medact encourages commitment to the truth, and the valuing of evidence-based argument. Referencing of sources well-known to be untrustworthy (“fake news”) may result in comments not being approved.
- Medact reserves the right to review all comments before their approval, all comments containing racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, and any harassment of any sort (including ad hominem attacks) will be removed.
- Attempts to promote businesses or self promotion, or spam will not be approved. Repeated attempts to include spam in our comment section could result in access to the website being blocked.
- For your own safety and respect for others in the community, please do not use the comment facility share further private information about yourself or others.