Dr. Elizabeth Waterston explains the impacts of nuclear war and exposes the myths surrounding the use of nuclear weapons as a ‘deterrent’, before answering the crucial question: how can we end the nuclear threat?
Responding to COVID-19
- Policing the pandemic May 27, 2020
- Mutualist New Deal or digital Big Brother? May 22, 2020
- Submission to the Housing, Communities and Local Government Committee May 20, 2020
- COVID-19 affects everything – more than a disease control plan, we need a manifesto May 11, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- May 25 - May 29
- June 2 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- June 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- June 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm