Medact report ‘A safer world – treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons’ has been reviewed in the Medact-affiliated academic journal Medicine, Conflict and Survival (MCS). The book review is open access and freely available on-line till the end of December 2017.
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
- Activism, extractivism and the healthcare community April 26, 2019
- Patients Not Passports – challenging healthcare charging in the NHS April 9, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm