Medact report ‘A safer world – treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons’ has been reviewed in the Medact-affiliated academic journal Medicine, Conflict and Survival (MCS). The book review is open access and freely available on-line till the end of December 2017.
- DWP not Fit for Practice March 19, 2019
- A statement from Royal Liverpool healthcare workers on healthcare charges March 19, 2019
- Research Manager (3dpw) March 15, 2019
- A letter from St George’s healthcare workers to the Trust Board March 8, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- March 23 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- April 4 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- April 9 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 25 @ 7:30 pm