Medact report ‘A safer world – treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons’ has been reviewed in the Medact-affiliated academic journal Medicine, Conflict and Survival (MCS). The book review is open access and freely available on-line till the end of December 2017.
Responding to COVID-19
- The public health case for a Green New Deal April 8, 2021
- Stop NatWest investing in nuclear weapons-producing companies March 31, 2021
- Prevent in healthcare ─ mutual support guide March 29, 2021
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Prevent Duty in Healthcare March 29, 2021
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- April 17 - April 18
- April 18 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
- April 19 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm