Read our Economic Justice Campaigner Siddhartha in BMJ Opinion, expanding on our case for a health centred budget in response to the findings of the Marmot 10-year review.
Responding to COVID-19
- Design brief: Kill The Bill briefing publication and graphics September 10, 2021
- Design brief: Economic Justice & Health pamphlets September 8, 2021
- Serious violence measures in the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts (PCSC) Bill undermine public health September 8, 2021
- Bearing Witness — a new digital campaign connects UK health workers with their peers in humanitarian disasters September 2, 2021
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- Wednesday 1st September - Sunday 31st October
- Saturday 18th September @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Monday 20th September @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Wednesday 22nd September @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm