Annie Quick, lead for Wellbeing and Inequality at the New Economics Foundation, outlines some of the issues around inequality and the environment in the UK, considers the political context, and attempts to offer a hope for the future.
- The political determinants of the cholera outbreak in Yemen – The Lancet August 20, 2017
- The City of Hiroshima – Peace Declaration 2017 August 16, 2017
- Still failing to tackle air pollution August 16, 2017
- Even a ‘minor’ nuclear war would be an ecological disaster felt throughout the world – The Conversation / Newsweek / Mail Online August 15, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 4 - September 6
- October 17