Annie Quick, lead for Wellbeing and Inequality at the New Economics Foundation, outlines some of the issues around inequality and the environment in the UK, considers the political context, and attempts to offer a hope for the future.
- Response from Theresa May Prime Minister re: government action on diesel March 14, 2017
- Dietary guidelines should encourage a healthy planet – The BMJ March 10, 2017
- Kinari Webb at Healthy Planet – “Radical Listening: Saving Lives and Rainforest in Borneo” March 10, 2017
- Corinna Hawkes – “Global Food System Challenges” March 10, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
- September 4 - September 6