Annie Quick, lead for Wellbeing and Inequality at the New Economics Foundation, outlines some of the issues around inequality and the environment in the UK, considers the political context, and attempts to offer a hope for the future.
- Divestment: Medical Students call on the British Medical Association to sell fossil fuel investments April 26, 2017
- Campaigns and Policy Manager – Climate Change April 26, 2017
- Join Free Online Course on Medical Peace Work April 7, 2017
- Senior health professionals call for the UN to eliminate all nuclear weapons April 7, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
- September 4 - September 6