A letter from UK health workers calling on Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt to put pressure on Sudan’s President Bashir to end the violent crackdown on peaceful protesters and the targeting of healthcare workers.
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 7 - September 8