A letter from UK health workers calling on Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt to put pressure on Sudan’s President Bashir to end the violent crackdown on peaceful protesters and the targeting of healthcare workers.
- The UK Government must stand up for the rights of Sudanese protesters and healthcare workers January 23, 2019
- Stop Funding the End of the World – Don’t Bank on the Bomb January 21, 2019
- Fighting for intergenerational justice – midwives can be climate champions January 17, 2019
- When all we have is ourselves – a reflection of non-violent direct action in social justice movements December 21, 2018
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- February 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- February 27 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- February 28 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- March 6 @ 12:00 am