- Rita Dayoub, Syrian dentist, Academy Fellow at Chatham House and founder of Health Workers at the Frontline
- Dr. Sara Beleil, consultant psychiatrist and Academic Secretary of the Sudan Doctors’ Union UK
- Ann Feltham, Parliamentary coordinator at Campaign Against the Arms Trade
The meeting was chaired by Reem Abu-Hayyeh, Medact’s Peace & Security Campaigner.
Latest posts by Reem Abu-Hayyeh (see all)
- The Lancet editorial on Kashmir: Letter of support from Medact, PHM-NA and PHM-UK - January 13, 2020
- “Do No Harm” – Medact meeting on war, arms trade & health - October 10, 2019
- Turkish doctors sentenced to prison for statement against war - August 13, 2019