Our annual appeal remembers the anniversary of the world’s first nuclear attacks – on the cities of Hiroshima & Nagasaki in 1945 – and helps to support Medact’s work using the health voice to advocate for peace and nuclear disarmament throughout the year.
- Turkish doctors sentenced to prison for statement against war August 13, 2019
- Support Medact’s 2019 Hiroshima Day Appeal August 1, 2019
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 7 - September 8
- September 20 - September 27