Since December 2018, protests across Sudan have been taking place almost daily – with healthcare workers playing a central role. In this piece, we provide the background to the ongoing struggle and platform the voice of Dr. Mohammed Abdelraoof Hussien, a doctor in Sudan.
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- September 7 - September 8