To coincide with the launch of new Medact report ‘A safer world – Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons’ on Tuesday 25th July 2017, leading UK health professionals wrote a letter in The Telegraph reiterating the international significance of the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons, and calling for renewed public debate on Britain’s continued possession of nuclear weapons.
Responding to COVID-19
- 75th Anniversary Hiroshima Day Appeal August 6, 2020
- Exploring Migrant Access to Health: Part 3 – In Conversation: Open University Lecturer Dr Kathryn Medièn talks to Patients Not Passports. July 5, 2020
- COVID-19 and economic justice: a GPs perspective July 3, 2020
- False Positives: the Prevent counter-extremism policy in healthcare July 2, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- August 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- August 10 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- August 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm