Join us at next week’s New Economics Briefing in partnership with the New Economics Foundation, Migrants Organise, Doctors of the World, Kanlungan Filipino Consortium, and Notts Refugee Forum where we’ll be discussing healthcare, COVID-19 and the Hostile Environment.
We’ll be hearing from:
- Susan Cueva, Kanlungan Filipino Consortium – talking about their report A Chance to Feel Safe
- Daniel Button, New Economics Foundation – on the findings of our research Patients Not Passports: Migrants’ Access to Healthcare During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Ella Johnson, Doctors of the World – speaking to their rapid needs assessment An unsafe distance: the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on excluded People in England
- Daniel Robertson, Notts Refugee Forum – on his experiences supporting people facing the combined threat of the Hostile Environment and coronavirus
- James Skinner, Medact’s Access to Healthcare Campaignet – talking about the Patients Not Passports campaign and how you can get involved.