- This event has passed.
Medact Research Network – Big Meeting
May 11 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Our big online meeting for everyone interested in being involved in the Medact Research Network will now take place on Tuesday 11th May.
It will have been around a year since we launched the network. Since then, each of our four research groups have been working independently on a range of brilliant projects.
At this meeting, we’ll all come together so that we can:
- Revisit the vision for the network and celebrate our achievements so far
- Meet others from different streams of the network or learn how to get involved
- Share what we’ve been working on within the network & hear about others’ projects
- Digest and reflect on the results of Medact’s research network survey
- Discuss how we can learn from each other more effectively going forwards
Newcomers are very welcome and it will be a good opportunity to learn more about the network.
Please RSVP below to receive joining details for the online meeting