Keen on learning more about contemporary challenges in global health? Register to volunteer at our conference become part of a community that tirelessly advocates for health by confronting war, violence and global insecurity.
- New report on UK’s continued possession of nuclear weapons in light of the international ban treaty July 18, 2017
- Response from BMA to Medact letter re: Palestinian hunger strikes in Israeli prisons and detention centres July 12, 2017
- First Ambush: New Report Evidences Detrimental Health Consequences of UK Military’s Practice of Child Recruitment July 11, 2017
- Health professionals call for an end to the recruitment of children by the UK armed forces July 11, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- September 4 - September 6