To commemorate the TPNW entry into force, one of Medact’s long-standing members, Dr. Elisabeth McElderry, takes us through the years, describing the very active role health workers’ have taken in anti-nuclear and peace campaigning.
Responding to COVID-19
- ICAN Cities Appeal March 2, 2021
- Register to join us for our Health for a Green New Deal campaign launch weekend February 26, 2021
- How I tried to resist the harmful Prevent policy February 25, 2021
- Health Versus Wealth? UK economic policy and public health during COVID-19 February 16, 2021
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- March 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- March 12 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- March 22 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- April 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm