To commemorate the TPNW entry into force, one of Medact’s long-standing members, Dr. Elisabeth McElderry, takes us through the years, describing the very active role health workers’ have taken in anti-nuclear and peace campaigning.
Responding to COVID-19
- Freedom day: Unequal freedoms = health injustice July 22, 2021
- Steps in the right direction at the Biden-Putin Geneva Summit July 21, 2021
- We are recruiting! Campaigns and Operations roles June 30, 2021
- Campaigns Officer @ Medact June 25, 2021
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- Thursday 5th August @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Thursday 5th August @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Monday 9th August @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Monday 9th August @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm