When world leaders arrive in Glasgow for the COP26 climate talks in November 2021, they will have a critical choice to make: do we stick with business as usual, or do we lay the foundations for a fairer, healthier ecologically-sound future?
Responding to COVID-19
- Healthy housing is a human right January 5, 2021
- The Holdstock-Piachaud Student Essay Prize – through the eyes of past winners December 23, 2020
- East Midlands Council – Divest from Fossil Fuels! December 22, 2020
- Emergency Financial Protection December 17, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- January 22 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm