With the recent announcement of Tasers being made more widely available for use by the police in the UK, black feminist organiser and Global Health postgraduate Sarah Lasoye argues that the health community must take notice.
- Climate and Health Organiser @ Medact January 17, 2020
- The Lancet editorial on Kashmir: Letter of support from Medact, PHM-NA and PHM-UK January 13, 2020
- Royal College of Physicians to end investment in fossil fuel and mining companies January 6, 2020
- Holdstock-Piachaud Student Essay Prize 2020 January 6, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- January 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- March 27 - March 29
- May 25 - May 29