The North Yorkshire Local Government Pension Fund is investing millions of pounds in the fossil fuel industry. This is fuelling the climate crisis and doing huge damage to human health. If you live in North Yorkshire and work in health then please consider signing this letter calling on the Fund to stop investing in fossil fuels.
Responding to COVID-19
- Protecting renters now can help us minimise a second covid-19 wave September 18, 2020
- Emergency Preparedness ─ COVID-19 was a failure, just imagine the fallout from a nuclear war September 15, 2020
- Divest North Yorkshire Pension Fund from Fossil Fuels! September 4, 2020
- Action Call: Housing & public health ─ the eviction crisis in the time of COVID-19 September 3, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- September 23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- September 24 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- September 25
- October 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm