Kashmiri student and Medact member Neelam Iqbal writes about the mental health toll of the decades long conflict and calls for us to pay more attention to the needs of the people of Kashmir.
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 7 - September 8