The findings of the recent Marmot review throw into stark relief the health inequalities caused by austerity. It links choices made in our economic, social and political system to negative and avoidable health outcomes.
Responding to COVID-19
- Health Justice Means Climate Justice at COP26 ─ letter to the UK Government & COP26 leadership November 27, 2020
- Festive Cards designed by the Migrant Solidarity Group November 25, 2020
- Health community letter to the First Minister ─ A Just & Green Recovery for Scotland November 23, 2020
- Always Was, Always Will Be November 20, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- December 3 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- December 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- December 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm