Sally Weintrobe discusses the relationship between mental health, climate change, and a culture of uncare, arguing that climate change is a symptom of a much deeper problem affecting mental health.
Responding to COVID-19
- COVID-19 and economic justice: a GPs perspective July 3, 2020
- False Positives: the Prevent counter-extremism policy in healthcare July 2, 2020
- Take action to fight for Fossil-Fuel Free pensions in Dorset! July 1, 2020
- Out of sight ─ facing coronavirus incarcerated June 23, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- July 6 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- July 7 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- July 7 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- July 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm