Sally Weintrobe discusses the relationship between mental health, climate change, and a culture of uncare, arguing that climate change is a symptom of a much deeper problem affecting mental health.
Responding to COVID-19
- Festive Cards designed by the Migrant Solidarity Group November 25, 2020
- Health community letter to the First Minister ─ A Just & Green Recovery for Scotland November 23, 2020
- Always Was, Always Will Be November 20, 2020
- Communications Manager @ Medact November 17, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
Health & Climate Justice at COP26 ─ health community letter to the UK Government and COP26 leadershipNovember 30
- December 3 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- December 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- December 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm