Rachel graduated with a BSc in Children’s Nursing from Oxford Brookes University. She then worked on a Specialist Surgical Children’s Ward at Oxford Children’s Hospital. Later, she completed a PGDip in Specialist Community Public Health Nursing and went on to work in a deprived area of Oxford as a Public Health Nurse. In October 2016, Rachel started working at the Oxford Vaccine Group as a Research Nurse and completed her MSc in Public Health Nursing. Currently, Rachel is the Project Manager/Clinical Co-ordinator for a large scale typhoid vaccine trial being run in Nepal, Bangladesh and Malawi. Rachel was born and raised in Zimbabwe and has particular interest in public health in developing countries.
- The Chancellor has a chance to protect children’s lungs in his budget this month. Let’s make sure it happens. November 1, 2017
- MCS review of A Safer World – Treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons October 30, 2017
- Why a complete ban on nuclear weapons is important, as is the NPT Review Conference in 2020 October 30, 2017
- We see #PatientsNotPassports – 23 October Action – News roundup October 27, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- November 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- November 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- November 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm