Paul is Oxford Research Group’s (ORG) Global Security Consultant. He has worked in the field of international security, arms control and political violence for over 30 years. Paul is Professor of Peace Studies at the University of Bradford. He lectures at universities and defence colleges in several countries and has written or edited 27 books, including ‘Losing Control: Global Security in the 21st Century’ (Pluto Press, 3rd edition, 2010) and, most recently, ‘Irregular War: ISIS and the New Threats from the Margins’ (I B Tauris 2016). He writes Monthly Briefings analysing the international security situation, and, since October 2001, has written a series of influential reports on international security, including ‘Global Security After the War on Terror’ (November 2009) and ‘Military Action Against Iran: Impact and Effects’ (July 2010).
- Scottish National Party votes in favour of raising enlistment age to 18 October 13, 2017
- Refugee Solidarity Group advocates for Patients not Passports – No borders in the NHS October 9, 2017
- Nobel Peace Prize Statement – ICAN UK – 6 October 2017 October 6, 2017
- Sick of bad hospital food? 5 steps you can take October 5, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- October 17
- October 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018