Paul is Oxford Research Group’s (ORG) Global Security Consultant. He has worked in the field of international security, arms control and political violence for over 30 years. Paul is Professor of Peace Studies at the University of Bradford. He lectures at universities and defence colleges in several countries and has written or edited 27 books, including ‘Losing Control: Global Security in the 21st Century’ (Pluto Press, 3rd edition, 2010) and, most recently, ‘Irregular War: ISIS and the New Threats from the Margins’ (I B Tauris 2016). He writes Monthly Briefings analysing the international security situation, and, since October 2001, has written a series of influential reports on international security, including ‘Global Security After the War on Terror’ (November 2009) and ‘Military Action Against Iran: Impact and Effects’ (July 2010).
- 16 CPD Points – Attend Health Through Peace August 22, 2017
- The political determinants of the cholera outbreak in Yemen – The Lancet August 20, 2017
- The City of Hiroshima – Peace Declaration 2017 August 16, 2017
- Still failing to tackle air pollution August 16, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 4 - September 6
- October 17