Paul is Oxford Research Group’s (ORG) Global Security Consultant. He has worked in the field of international security, arms control and political violence for over 30 years. Paul is Professor of Peace Studies at the University of Bradford. He lectures at universities and defence colleges in several countries and has written or edited 27 books, including ‘Losing Control: Global Security in the 21st Century’ (Pluto Press, 3rd edition, 2010) and, most recently, ‘Irregular War: ISIS and the New Threats from the Margins’ (I B Tauris 2016). He writes Monthly Briefings analysing the international security situation, and, since October 2001, has written a series of influential reports on international security, including ‘Global Security After the War on Terror’ (November 2009) and ‘Military Action Against Iran: Impact and Effects’ (July 2010).
- Divestment: Medical Students call on the British Medical Association to sell fossil fuel investments April 26, 2017
- Campaigns and Policy Manager – Climate Change April 26, 2017
- Join Free Online Course on Medical Peace Work April 7, 2017
- Senior health professionals call for the UN to eliminate all nuclear weapons April 7, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
- September 4 - September 6