Paul is Oxford Research Group’s (ORG) Global Security Consultant. He has worked in the field of international security, arms control and political violence for over 30 years. Paul is Professor of Peace Studies at the University of Bradford. He lectures at universities and defence colleges in several countries and has written or edited 27 books, including ‘Losing Control: Global Security in the 21st Century’ (Pluto Press, 3rd edition, 2010) and, most recently, ‘Irregular War: ISIS and the New Threats from the Margins’ (I B Tauris 2016). He writes Monthly Briefings analysing the international security situation, and, since October 2001, has written a series of influential reports on international security, including ‘Global Security After the War on Terror’ (November 2009) and ‘Military Action Against Iran: Impact and Effects’ (July 2010).
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)