Laila Alodaat is a human rights lawyer specialising in international law of armed conflicts and the human rights of women. During her practice, she focused on accountability for international crimes and the responsibility to protect. She holds a BA in Law, LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice from SOAS and is a qualified trainer of international humanitarian law. Laila has worked on several conflict situations including Syria, Libya, Iraq, and Pakistan and is currently the Crisis Response Programme Manager at the Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF).
- The Chancellor has a chance to protect children’s lungs in his budget this month. Let’s make sure it happens. November 1, 2017
- MCS review of A Safer World – Treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons October 30, 2017
- Why a complete ban on nuclear weapons is important, as is the NPT Review Conference in 2020 October 30, 2017
- We see #PatientsNotPassports – 23 October Action – News roundup October 27, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- November 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- November 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- November 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm