Kate Hudson is General Secretary of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. She has held that post since September 2010, having previously been Chair of the campaign since 2003. She is a leading anti-nuclear and anti-war campaigner nationally and internationally. She is also author of ‘CND Now More than Ever: The Story of a Peace Movement’.
- Response from Theresa May Prime Minister re: government action on diesel March 14, 2017
- Dietary guidelines should encourage a healthy planet – The BMJ March 10, 2017
- Kinari Webb at Healthy Planet – “Radical Listening: Saving Lives and Rainforest in Borneo” March 10, 2017
- Corinna Hawkes – “Global Food System Challenges” March 10, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
- September 4 - September 6