Kate Hudson is General Secretary of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. She has held that post since September 2010, having previously been Chair of the campaign since 2003. She is a leading anti-nuclear and anti-war campaigner nationally and internationally. She is also author of ‘CND Now More than Ever: The Story of a Peace Movement’.
- Scottish National Party votes in favour of raising enlistment age to 18 October 13, 2017
- Refugee Solidarity Group advocates for Patients not Passports – No borders in the NHS October 9, 2017
- Nobel Peace Prize Statement – ICAN UK – 6 October 2017 October 6, 2017
- Sick of bad hospital food? 5 steps you can take October 5, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- October 17
- October 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018