Kate Hudson is General Secretary of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament. She has held that post since September 2010, having previously been Chair of the campaign since 2003. She is a leading anti-nuclear and anti-war campaigner nationally and internationally. She is also author of ‘CND Now More than Ever: The Story of a Peace Movement’.
- Divestment: Medical Students call on the British Medical Association to sell fossil fuel investments April 26, 2017
- Campaigns and Policy Manager – Climate Change April 26, 2017
- Join Free Online Course on Medical Peace Work April 7, 2017
- Senior health professionals call for the UN to eliminate all nuclear weapons April 7, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
- September 4 - September 6