Judith Anderson is a Jungian psychotherapist. She is a retired Consultant psychiatrist and longstanding member of Medact. Having chaired Psychotherapists and Counsellors for Social Responsibility for a number of years, she is now on the Executive Committee of Climate Psychology Alliance and runs the CPA website.
- The Chancellor has a chance to protect children’s lungs in his budget this month. Let’s make sure it happens. November 1, 2017
- MCS review of A Safer World – Treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons October 30, 2017
- Why a complete ban on nuclear weapons is important, as is the NPT Review Conference in 2020 October 30, 2017
- We see #PatientsNotPassports – 23 October Action – News roundup October 27, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- November 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- November 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- November 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm