Jonathan Kennedy is Lecturer in Global Health at Queen Mary, University of London. He has a PhD from the Department of Sociology, University of Cambridge (awarded 2013). Jonathan’s research focuses on the interaction between civil war and public health. His work has been published in Lancet, Social Science and Medicine, Health Policy and Planning, Globalization and Health, European Journal of Sociology, and Comparative Studies in Society and History.
- Scottish National Party votes in favour of raising enlistment age to 18 October 13, 2017
- Refugee Solidarity Group advocates for Patients not Passports – No borders in the NHS October 9, 2017
- Nobel Peace Prize Statement – ICAN UK – 6 October 2017 October 6, 2017
- Sick of bad hospital food? 5 steps you can take October 5, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- October 17
- October 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018