Jonathan Kennedy is Lecturer in Global Health at Queen Mary, University of London. He has a PhD from the Department of Sociology, University of Cambridge (awarded 2013). Jonathan’s research focuses on the interaction between civil war and public health. His work has been published in Lancet, Social Science and Medicine, Health Policy and Planning, Globalization and Health, European Journal of Sociology, and Comparative Studies in Society and History.
- Healthcare shouldn’t be a hostile environment… December 13, 2017
- The Chancellor has a chance to protect children’s lungs in his budget this month. Let’s make sure it happens. November 1, 2017
- MCS review of A Safer World – Treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons October 30, 2017
- Why a complete ban on nuclear weapons is important, as is the NPT Review Conference in 2020 October 30, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018