Jonathan Kennedy is Lecturer in Global Health at Queen Mary, University of London. He has a PhD from the Department of Sociology, University of Cambridge (awarded 2013). Jonathan’s research focuses on the interaction between civil war and public health. His work has been published in Lancet, Social Science and Medicine, Health Policy and Planning, Globalization and Health, European Journal of Sociology, and Comparative Studies in Society and History.
- 16 CPD Points – Attend Health Through Peace August 22, 2017
- The political determinants of the cholera outbreak in Yemen – The Lancet August 20, 2017
- The City of Hiroshima – Peace Declaration 2017 August 16, 2017
- Still failing to tackle air pollution August 16, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 4 - September 6
- October 17