Joao is a PhD Candidate at the University of York. His research interests lie at the intersection between critical security studies and global health. Joao holds an MA in Security Studies from Aberystwyth University (Wales) and a BA in International Relations from the University of Lisbon (Portugal).
- The Chancellor has a chance to protect children’s lungs in his budget this month. Let’s make sure it happens. November 1, 2017
- MCS review of A Safer World – Treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons October 30, 2017
- Why a complete ban on nuclear weapons is important, as is the NPT Review Conference in 2020 October 30, 2017
- We see #PatientsNotPassports – 23 October Action – News roundup October 27, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- November 24 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- November 24 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- November 24 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- November 28 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm