Hannah Wright is a Researcher at the LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security, and a PhD candidate at the LSE Gender Institute, focus on the links between gender norms and UK foreign policy. Previously, she worked as an advisor on gender, peace and security issues for Saferworld, an international peacebuilding organisation, where she worked to integrate gender perspectives into peacebuilding programmes in the Middle East, Africa and Central and South Asia. Hannah has extensive experience delivering workshops and training sessions for activists and policymakers on gender, peace and security issues all over the world.
- 16 CPD Points – Attend Health Through Peace August 22, 2017
- The political determinants of the cholera outbreak in Yemen – The Lancet August 20, 2017
- The City of Hiroshima – Peace Declaration 2017 August 16, 2017
- Still failing to tackle air pollution August 16, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 4 - September 6
- October 17