Hannah Wright is a Researcher at the LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security, and a PhD candidate at the LSE Gender Institute, focus on the links between gender norms and UK foreign policy. Previously, she worked as an advisor on gender, peace and security issues for Saferworld, an international peacebuilding organisation, where she worked to integrate gender perspectives into peacebuilding programmes in the Middle East, Africa and Central and South Asia. Hannah has extensive experience delivering workshops and training sessions for activists and policymakers on gender, peace and security issues all over the world.
- Healthcare shouldn’t be a hostile environment… December 13, 2017
- The Chancellor has a chance to protect children’s lungs in his budget this month. Let’s make sure it happens. November 1, 2017
- MCS review of A Safer World – Treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons October 30, 2017
- Why a complete ban on nuclear weapons is important, as is the NPT Review Conference in 2020 October 30, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018