Hannah Wright is a Researcher at the LSE Centre for Women, Peace and Security, and a PhD candidate at the LSE Gender Institute, focus on the links between gender norms and UK foreign policy. Previously, she worked as an advisor on gender, peace and security issues for Saferworld, an international peacebuilding organisation, where she worked to integrate gender perspectives into peacebuilding programmes in the Middle East, Africa and Central and South Asia. Hannah has extensive experience delivering workshops and training sessions for activists and policymakers on gender, peace and security issues all over the world.
- Scottish National Party votes in favour of raising enlistment age to 18 October 13, 2017
- Refugee Solidarity Group advocates for Patients not Passports – No borders in the NHS October 9, 2017
- Nobel Peace Prize Statement – ICAN UK – 6 October 2017 October 6, 2017
- Sick of bad hospital food? 5 steps you can take October 5, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- October 17
- October 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018