Frank Boulton is a member of Medact’s Nuclear Weapons Group; co-author of “Preventing Torture” Medact Report September 2011; Founder Member of Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons, Edinburgh branch 1981; Retired consultant physician, Southampton, Edinburgh, Liverpool and London (Haematology); Honorary Lecturer, Southampton University School of Medicine (Haematology and Global Health); Former Honorary Consultant Physician & Advisor to HM Armed Forces in Blood Transfusion.
- Scottish National Party votes in favour of raising enlistment age to 18 October 13, 2017
- Refugee Solidarity Group advocates for Patients not Passports – No borders in the NHS October 9, 2017
- Nobel Peace Prize Statement – ICAN UK – 6 October 2017 October 6, 2017
- Sick of bad hospital food? 5 steps you can take October 5, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- October 17
- October 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018