Frank Boulton is a member of Medact’s Nuclear Weapons Group; co-author of “Preventing Torture” Medact Report September 2011; Founder Member of Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons, Edinburgh branch 1981; Retired consultant physician, Southampton, Edinburgh, Liverpool and London (Haematology); Honorary Lecturer, Southampton University School of Medicine (Haematology and Global Health); Former Honorary Consultant Physician & Advisor to HM Armed Forces in Blood Transfusion.
- Divestment: Medical Students call on the British Medical Association to sell fossil fuel investments April 26, 2017
- Campaigns and Policy Manager – Climate Change April 26, 2017
- Join Free Online Course on Medical Peace Work April 7, 2017
- Senior health professionals call for the UN to eliminate all nuclear weapons April 7, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
- September 4 - September 6