Frank Boulton is a member of Medact’s Nuclear Weapons Group; co-author of “Preventing Torture” Medact Report September 2011; Founder Member of Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons, Edinburgh branch 1981; Retired consultant physician, Southampton, Edinburgh, Liverpool and London (Haematology); Honorary Lecturer, Southampton University School of Medicine (Haematology and Global Health); Former Honorary Consultant Physician & Advisor to HM Armed Forces in Blood Transfusion.
- 16 CPD Points – Attend Health Through Peace August 22, 2017
- The political determinants of the cholera outbreak in Yemen – The Lancet August 20, 2017
- The City of Hiroshima – Peace Declaration 2017 August 16, 2017
- Still failing to tackle air pollution August 16, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 4 - September 6
- October 17