Frank Boulton is a member of Medact’s Nuclear Weapons Group; co-author of “Preventing Torture” Medact Report September 2011; Founder Member of Medical Campaign Against Nuclear Weapons, Edinburgh branch 1981; Retired consultant physician, Southampton, Edinburgh, Liverpool and London (Haematology); Honorary Lecturer, Southampton University School of Medicine (Haematology and Global Health); Former Honorary Consultant Physician & Advisor to HM Armed Forces in Blood Transfusion.
- Response from Theresa May Prime Minister re: government action on diesel March 14, 2017
- Dietary guidelines should encourage a healthy planet – The BMJ March 10, 2017
- Kinari Webb at Healthy Planet – “Radical Listening: Saving Lives and Rainforest in Borneo” March 10, 2017
- Corinna Hawkes – “Global Food System Challenges” March 10, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
- September 4 - September 6