Carlos Umana is President of IPPNW Costa Rica. A former health manager with the Costa Rican Ministry of Health, his medical background includes work in primary care and specialized care as a resident in obstetrics and gynecology. Aside from his medical background, he has also studied Fine Arts at the University of Costa Rica and currently works as a medical translator and visual artist. Dr. Umana has worked closely with the Costa Rican Ministry of Foreign Affairs and with other local, regional and global organizations for nuclear disarmament.
- Scottish National Party votes in favour of raising enlistment age to 18 October 13, 2017
- Refugee Solidarity Group advocates for Patients not Passports – No borders in the NHS October 9, 2017
- Nobel Peace Prize Statement – ICAN UK – 6 October 2017 October 6, 2017
- Sick of bad hospital food? 5 steps you can take October 5, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- October 17
- October 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018