Carlos Umana is President of IPPNW Costa Rica. A former health manager with the Costa Rican Ministry of Health, his medical background includes work in primary care and specialized care as a resident in obstetrics and gynecology. Aside from his medical background, he has also studied Fine Arts at the University of Costa Rica and currently works as a medical translator and visual artist. Dr. Umana has worked closely with the Costa Rican Ministry of Foreign Affairs and with other local, regional and global organizations for nuclear disarmament.
- 16 CPD Points – Attend Health Through Peace August 22, 2017
- The political determinants of the cholera outbreak in Yemen – The Lancet August 20, 2017
- The City of Hiroshima – Peace Declaration 2017 August 16, 2017
- Still failing to tackle air pollution August 16, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 4 - September 6
- October 17