Ambassador Thomas Hajnoczi has been serving as Permanent Representative of Austria to the United Nations Office at Geneva since April 2013. Prior to his appointment to Geneva, from 2009 to 2013, Mr. Hajnoczi was Permanent Representative of Austria to the Council of Europe in Strasbourg. He led Austria’s delegation to the negotiating conference for the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons, and has played a prominent role in the Humanitarian Impacts initiative that led to adoption of the Treaty on July 7 of this year.
- Scottish National Party votes in favour of raising enlistment age to 18 October 13, 2017
- Refugee Solidarity Group advocates for Patients not Passports – No borders in the NHS October 9, 2017
- Nobel Peace Prize Statement – ICAN UK – 6 October 2017 October 6, 2017
- Sick of bad hospital food? 5 steps you can take October 5, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- October 17
- October 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- November 13 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018