Ambassador Thomas Hajnoczi has been serving as Permanent Representative of Austria to the United Nations Office at Geneva since April 2013. Prior to his appointment to Geneva, from 2009 to 2013, Mr. Hajnoczi was Permanent Representative of Austria to the Council of Europe in Strasbourg. He led Austria’s delegation to the negotiating conference for the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons, and has played a prominent role in the Humanitarian Impacts initiative that led to adoption of the Treaty on July 7 of this year.
- 16 CPD Points – Attend Health Through Peace August 22, 2017
- The political determinants of the cholera outbreak in Yemen – The Lancet August 20, 2017
- The City of Hiroshima – Peace Declaration 2017 August 16, 2017
- Still failing to tackle air pollution August 16, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 30 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 4 - September 6
- October 17