Ambassador Thomas Hajnoczi has been serving as Permanent Representative of Austria to the United Nations Office at Geneva since April 2013. Prior to his appointment to Geneva, from 2009 to 2013, Mr. Hajnoczi was Permanent Representative of Austria to the Council of Europe in Strasbourg. He led Austria’s delegation to the negotiating conference for the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons, and has played a prominent role in the Humanitarian Impacts initiative that led to adoption of the Treaty on July 7 of this year.
- Healthcare shouldn’t be a hostile environment… December 13, 2017
- The Chancellor has a chance to protect children’s lungs in his budget this month. Let’s make sure it happens. November 1, 2017
- MCS review of A Safer World – Treating Britain’s harmful dependence on nuclear weapons October 30, 2017
- Why a complete ban on nuclear weapons is important, as is the NPT Review Conference in 2020 October 30, 2017
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- May 17, 2018 - May 19, 2018