Medact Manchester member, Dr Louise Tomkow, highlights the change needed to improve access to the NHS, including the impact of the hostile environment on migrants and asylum seekers and the policies required for more equitable healthcare.
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 7 - September 8