Medact Manchester member, Dr Louise Tomkow, highlights the change needed to improve access to the NHS, including the impact of the hostile environment on migrants and asylum seekers and the policies required for more equitable healthcare.
- Turkish doctors sentenced to prison for statement against war August 13, 2019
- Support Medact’s 2019 Hiroshima Day Appeal August 1, 2019
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 7 - September 8
- September 20 - September 27