This BMJ article, featuring Medact’s Patients not Passports toolkit and Interim Director, Guppi Bola, explains the 2017 policy changes regarding migrant charges for healthcare, their impact on patients and staff and how doctors can advocate for their patients as part of a resistance to the hostile environment and infringement of people’s rights to universal healthcare.
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 7 - September 8