This BMJ article, featuring Medact’s Patients not Passports toolkit and Interim Director, Guppi Bola, explains the 2017 policy changes regarding migrant charges for healthcare, their impact on patients and staff and how doctors can advocate for their patients as part of a resistance to the hostile environment and infringement of people’s rights to universal healthcare.
- Turkish doctors sentenced to prison for statement against war August 13, 2019
- Support Medact’s 2019 Hiroshima Day Appeal August 1, 2019
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 7 - September 8
- September 20 - September 27