James Skinner, Medact campaigner, responds to the Daily Mail’s coverage of the Patients not Passports campaign. James’ highlights the reality of the Hostile Environment and its associated policies in the NHS, including information on how these harmful developments can be resisted in collaboration with Docs not Cops and Migrants Organise.
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 7 - September 8