James Skinner, Medact campaigner, responds to the Daily Mail’s coverage of the Patients not Passports campaign. James’ highlights the reality of the Hostile Environment and its associated policies in the NHS, including information on how these harmful developments can be resisted in collaboration with Docs not Cops and Migrants Organise.
- Turkish doctors sentenced to prison for statement against war August 13, 2019
- Support Medact’s 2019 Hiroshima Day Appeal August 1, 2019
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 7 - September 8
- September 20 - September 27