Migration, a core aspect of human existence and particularly pertinent in modern times, creates complex challenges in achieving equitable health for all. These challenges include access to healthcare, diet, vaccinations, urban planning, racism and more, and the health impacts can last beyond the generation directly affected.
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- September 7 - September 8