- This event has passed.
Patients Not Passports Stall @ Haringey Welcome
Wednesday 29th September @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The Patients Not Passports campaign will be running a stall at next Haringey Welcome event on Wednesday 29 September 7-9.30pm at Karamel Restaurant, 4 Coburg Road, N22 6UJ.
The event will include a vegan meal and complementary drink, drama and music performances, readings from a migrant women’s writing group, a short film from our Haringey Covid Chronicles project, and an open mic section focusing on community projects and experiences across Haringey during the pandemic.
- Karamel Restaurant
- 4 Coburg Road
London, N22 6UJ United Kingdom + Google Map
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Responding to COVID-19
- Access to healthcare during a pandemic – a nurse’s perspective October 26, 2021
- Prevention, not punishment: why health workers must resist the policing bill October 18, 2021
- “You Must Act” — a message to world leaders from the doctors of Scotland ahead of COP 26 September 30, 2021
- Serious violence measures in the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts (PCSC) Bill undermine public health September 8, 2021
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.