The system is not broken: UK borders are hostile by design.
10 years since the introduction of the Hostile Environment, the Solidarity Knows No Borders Community of Resistance (comprising over 60 grassroots organisations including #PatientsNotPassports) are calling for a national Week of Action to #EndtheHostileEnvironment, from the 13 to 19 June.
If you are ready to stand up and fight back, join us for the launch rally on May 25, where we will hear from speakers on the frontlines of the fight for migrant and racial justice.
- Andrea Martinez – Kanlungan Filipino Consortium
- Asad Rehman – War on Want
- Ed Wong – IWGB
- Erfan – Former Resident of Napier Barracks
- Gracie Mae Bradley – organiser and co-author of “Against Borders”
- Loraine Mponela – Coventry Asylum and Refugee Action Group (CARAG)
- Mariam Yusuf – Women Asylum Seekers Together (WAST) Manchester
- Marissa Begonia – Voice of Domestic Workers
- Mary Atkinson – JCWI
- Maya Goodfellow – journalist and author of “Hostile Environment: How Immigrants Become the
- Polish Migrants Organise for Change (POMOC)
- Nanou – Abolish Reporting Campaign
- Rossana Leal – The Refugee Buddy Project
- Simba Mujakachi – Justice for Simba Campaign
- Tipping Point UK
- Veeca Smith – These Walls Must Fall
- West London Resistance Collective
- Zita Holbourne – BARAC UK
- Zrinka Bralo – Migrants Organise