- This event has passed.
Migrant Solidarity Group Ukraine Solidarity Fundraiser
Wednesday 8th June @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
ласкаво просимо! Welcome! Join the MSG for a spectacular night of music and dance to come together and raise funds for Ukrainian communities in the town of Mykolaiv.
Mykolaiv is currently under siege and needs your support! The MSG are raising funds to directly purchase medical equipment and kits and protective gear for medics in Mykolaiv as MSG members have personal connections with the city.
We are excited to say that the amazing Shazia Mirza, award-winning British-Asian comedian and writer, will be headlining. She’ll be joined by more incredible artists from the UK and Ukraine, including:
- Daniella Tushevska
- and straight from Brighton Fringe, comedian Stella Graham.
This night of fun, dance and summer celebration is taking place on a magical boat venue with amazing views of the Thames and central London, and will also include a variety of Ukrainian snacks and mini-shop with badges, shirts and solidarity gifts.
If you can’t come but want to support us, please buy merchandise or make a donation through the Eventbrite. If you want more details about the fundraiser, we will discuss it on the night or you can contact us at [email protected]
Brought to you by Medact’s Migrant Solidarity Group, a volunteer-led group of healthcare workers working on refugee issues.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.