- This event has passed.
Medact Sheffield Banner Making
Tuesday 14th September @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
On Tuesday 14th September 6-8pm we will be hosting a banner making session to make banners for the 🎉 Justice for Simba Campaign’s Carnival of Resistance to the Hostile Environment 🎉 .
Do come and join us — it would be lovely to meet any new faces; all levels of creativity for banner-making welcome! Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re planning to come along.
We’ll be in the training and performance room at the U-mix Centre, 17 Asline Road, Lowfield, Sheffield, S2 4UJ.
- U-mix Centre
- 17 Asline Road, Lowfield
Sheffield, S2 4UJ United Kingdom + Google Map
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Responding to COVID-19
- Prevention, not punishment: why health workers must resist the policing bill October 18, 2021
- “You Must Act” — a message to world leaders from the doctors of Scotland ahead of COP 26 September 30, 2021
- Campaign and Programme Lead: Economic Justice @ Medact September 23, 2021
- Serious violence measures in the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts (PCSC) Bill undermine public health September 8, 2021
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.