Medact Oxford relaunch event
Friday 19th August @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Our intentions for the event:
- Get to know each other—anyone is welcome, whether you have been following Medact and/or our group virtually or you’re totally new.
- Introduce the campaigns Medact is currently involved in—including Access to Healthcare/Patients Not Passports, Securitisation of Health, Economic Justice, Health for a Green New Deal—for those that may not be familiar.
Ultimately, we would like to create a strong, local campaigning group that reflects people’s interests and passions!
We’ll open with a short refresher presentation about Medact’s work and campaigns and an open conversation about what we would like to work on as a group.
Afterwards, we’ll head to the local pub or beer garden (weather dependent) to give everyone the opportunity to socialise and network.
Please take a Covid-19 lateral flow test on the day, and we welcome people to wear masks.
Please register below and we look forward to seeing you there!
- Medact Oxford
- Hiroshima Day Appeal 2022 August 3, 2022
- Blueprint for nuclear disarmament: The First Meeting of Nuclear Weapons Ban Treaty July 8, 2022
- STOP the Silvertown Tunnel – letter from London Health Workers July 4, 2022
- The joy of collaboration: Writing for Global Health Watch 6 June 29, 2022
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.