With the recent announcement of Tasers being made more widely available for use by the police in the UK, black feminist organiser and Global Health postgraduate Sarah Lasoye argues that the health community must take notice.
- Health workers: come together, hold the government to account and mend our social fabric April 8, 2020
- Love in the time of corona March 24, 2020
- Supporting migrants to healthcare access during this crisis March 20, 2020
- Responding to COVID-19 March 18, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- April 14
- April 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- April 28
- May 16 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm