With the recent announcement of Tasers being made more widely available for use by the police in the UK, black feminist organiser and Global Health postgraduate Sarah Lasoye argues that the health community must take notice.
- Medact calls on UK government to de-escalate Iran-US political situation February 6, 2020
- Register now for our 2020 Conference January 21, 2020
- Climate and Health Organiser @ Medact January 17, 2020
- The Lancet editorial on Kashmir: Letter of support from Medact, PHM-NA and PHM-UK January 13, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- February 24
- February 27 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- March 3
- March 4 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm