Responding to COVID-19
- Exploring Migrant Access to Health: Part 3 – In Conversation: Open University Lecturer Dr Kathryn Medièn talks to Patients Not Passports. July 5, 2020
- COVID-19 and economic justice: a GPs perspective July 3, 2020
- False Positives: the Prevent counter-extremism policy in healthcare July 2, 2020
- Take action to fight for Fossil-Fuel Free pensions in Dorset! July 1, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- July 13 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Climate Change and Access to Healthcare in the East Midlands ─ how the health community can campaign for changeJuly 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- July 15 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- July 16 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm