Kashmiri student and Medact member Neelam Iqbal writes about the mental health toll of the decades long conflict and calls for us to pay more attention to the needs of the people of Kashmir.
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- September 7 - September 8