A junior doctor writes about the harm to patients caused by the latest changes to the NHS regulations expanding the scope of charging migrants for healthcare, arguing that it complicates crucial decisions made by health professionals.
- Health workers: come together, hold the government to account and mend our social fabric April 8, 2020
- Love in the time of corona March 24, 2020
- Supporting migrants to healthcare access during this crisis March 20, 2020
- Responding to COVID-19 March 18, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- April 14
- April 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- April 28
- May 16 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm