A junior doctor writes about the harm to patients caused by the latest changes to the NHS regulations expanding the scope of charging migrants for healthcare, arguing that it complicates crucial decisions made by health professionals.
- Net-zero by 2050 is too little too late; some reaction to the Committee on Climate Change Net Zero report May 14, 2019
- Movement Builder (Parental Leave Cover) May 8, 2019
- Activism, extractivism and the healthcare community April 26, 2019
- Patients Not Passports – challenging healthcare charging in the NHS April 9, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- June 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm