A junior doctor writes about the harm to patients caused by the latest changes to the NHS regulations expanding the scope of charging migrants for healthcare, arguing that it complicates crucial decisions made by health professionals.
Responding to COVID-19
- Health community letter to the First Minister ─ A Just & Green Recovery for Scotland November 23, 2020
- Always Was, Always Will Be November 20, 2020
- Communications Manager @ Medact November 17, 2020
- New research reveals a key role for society to help reduce mental health problems amongst migrants and asylum seekers November 13, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- November 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Health & Climate Justice at COP26 ─ health community letter to the UK Government and COP26 leadershipNovember 30
- December 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- January 14, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm