A junior doctor writes about the harm to patients caused by the latest changes to the NHS regulations expanding the scope of charging migrants for healthcare, arguing that it complicates crucial decisions made by health professionals.
- Climate and Health Organiser @ Medact January 17, 2020
- The Lancet editorial on Kashmir: Letter of support from Medact, PHM-NA and PHM-UK January 13, 2020
- Royal College of Physicians to end investment in fossil fuel and mining companies January 6, 2020
- Holdstock-Piachaud Student Essay Prize 2020 January 6, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- January 21 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- March 27 - March 29
- May 25 - May 29