A junior doctor writes about the harm to patients caused by the latest changes to the NHS regulations expanding the scope of charging migrants for healthcare, arguing that it complicates crucial decisions made by health professionals.
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
- Either Civil Rule or Everlasting Sit-in June 13, 2019
- Call for New Trustees June 6, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- September 7 - September 8