With the DSEI arms fair underway, Daniel Flecknoe and Dr Ahmed Razavi outline the public health impacts of armed conflict, and argue that the UK government’s sale of arms to countries such as Saudi Arabia makes them an accessory to war crimes.
- Health workers: come together, hold the government to account and mend our social fabric April 8, 2020
- Love in the time of corona March 24, 2020
- Supporting migrants to healthcare access during this crisis March 20, 2020
- Responding to COVID-19 March 18, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- April 14
- April 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- April 28
- May 16 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pm