Alison Reid urges midwives to get involved in the fossil fuel divestment movement as a means of acting on climate change. Babies being born today face a future marred by climate breakdown if we do not act urgently. Climate action is far more than an environmental concern – it’s a matter of intergenerational justice and crucial to protect human health.
- Turkish doctors sentenced to prison for statement against war August 13, 2019
- Support Medact’s 2019 Hiroshima Day Appeal August 1, 2019
- End the cycle of violence: Take action against UK DSEI Arms Fair July 5, 2019
- Royal College of Emergency Medicine goes Fossil Free July 5, 2019
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
- August 20 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- September 7 - September 8
- September 20 - September 27