Responding to COVID-19
- Sri Lanka’s militarised coronavirus containment has grave consequences October 16, 2020
- A doctor’s Survival Kit for the Hostile Environment and Racism in the UK October 5, 2020
- Medact and Migrants Organise Refuse to Participate in Limited Government Review of NHS Charging September 21, 2020
- Protecting renters now can help us minimise a second covid-19 wave September 18, 2020
On TwitterMy Tweets
Keep up to date with Medact and our campaigns.
There are lots of ways to get involved in our work.
We are first and foremost a membership organisation ─ see our Membership page to find out more about becoming a member.
- October 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- October 26 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- October 27 @ 7:00 pm
- November 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm